Spitzer to address Wall St Hedge Fund Forum
New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer will be the keynote speaker on 3 March 2003 at a meeting organised by the Wall Street Hedge Fund Forum, a newly organised industry association.
The association is designed to keep the hedge fund community appraised of key regulatory, legal and accounting developments affecting the industry.
Mr. Spitzer will launch the first in a series of semi-annual presentations featuring leaders from both the public and private sectors. The meeting will be held at the McGraw Hill building in New York at 5 p.m. on 3 March. Mr. Spitzer's speech is entitled "The Road Forward."
Ron S. Geffner, President of the Wall Street Hedge Fund Forum and Partner of New York law firm Sadis & Goldberg LLC, said: "All members of the hedge fund industry are invited to attend the Forum's events and to join one or more of the Forum's four committees: Legal; Audit and Tax; Brokerage, Administration and Operations; and Hedge Fund Managers and Investors."
Mr. Geffner further stated his belief that the Forum will become an information resource for investors, managers, and professionals.
The Forum is advised by a Board of Governors comprised of over 25 brokerage firms, law firms, accounting firms and administrators all active in the hedge fund industry, and several major fund of funds.
For more information on either the upcoming meeting, or the Wall Street Hedge Fund Forum, contact the Wall Street Hedge Fund Forum at email@example.com.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location