Ehud Barak joins CMA Advisory Board
Capital Management Advisors (CMA), the Luxembourg-based financial advisory group, has formed an advisory board that includes Ehud Barak, the former Prime Minister of Israel.
Mr Barak, who is currently Chairman of Barak & Associates LLC. is joined on the CMA Advisory Board by the following individuals: Dr. Meir Barel, Founder and Managing Partner of Star Ventures, a US$1 billion venture capital firm headquartered in Munich, Germany, with offices in Israel and Dallas, Texas; Michael Garfinkle, Managing Director of Moore Capital Management LLC; Emmanuel Gavaudan, Partner of London based Boussard & Gavaudan Asset Management, Management Company of the Sark Fund, formerly a Partner and Co-Head of Private Wealth Management for Europe with Goldman Sachs; Edward Goldberg, Managing Director of Boston Private Value Investors and formerly Director of Private Client Services with Credit Suisse First Boston.
Sabby Mionis a founding partner of the Luxembourg-based group: "We are honoured that such a distinguished group of professionals and personalities has accepted our invitation to join our advisory board. We are certain their contribution to our positioning and our investment process will add tremendous value to our clients and business partners."
The CMA Advisory Board will meet semi-annually to discuss geopolitical trends, asset allocation, investment strategy and business development in relation to the CMA Group's activities.
Angelos Metaxa, co-founder of the CMA Group, said: "We believe this advisory board will enhance our investment process by bringing together the views of experienced professionals and global strategists covering a wide range of assets classes and geopolitical areas."
Background Note: Capital Management Advisors is an independent financial advisory group established in 1997 to assist high net-worth individuals, family groups and institutions in the management of their financial assets. The group specialises in the selection of both Traditional and Alternative investment managers. The Capital Management Advisors Group currently manages US$725 million in institutional and private client assets.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location