Fabien Pictet targets North America
Fabien Pictet & Partners Ltd (FPP), the specialist emerging markets manager, is celebrating its fifth anniversary by targeting new investors in the North American market.
Fabien Pictet said: "Over the past five years, FPP launched a complete range of investment products, covering both bonds and equities through alternative and long-only strategies to provide investors with a comprehensive offering."
He added: "We are delighted to see that five years on, we have expanded our investor base, grown our assets under management, increased our talent pool and launched a range of products that are consistently delivering strong returns, all backing up the soundness of our strategy and our vision".
FPP has recorded significant asset growth and strong performance across its investment products, paving the way for the firm's continued expansion.
Since its establishment in 1998 by Fabien Pictet and five active partners, three of whom formerly worked at Pictet & Cie., FPP has steadily grown and positioned itself as an emerging markets manager for sophisticated investors. Assets under management have grown to over USD 300 million, of which USD 100 million has been raised in 2003.
With strong returns and an expanded product range and investor base, FPP is now targeting North American investors. Wayne Kilbourne has joined the partnership to manage the global marketing effort with his primary focus on North America.
Prior to joining FPP, Kilbourne spent 10 years as a Director and the head of North American marketing and client servicing for Pictet & Cie. He previously headed Canadian marketing and client relations for Dunedin Fund Managers.
Copyright hedgeweek 2003
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location