Parkway Capital represents global macro manager
New Jersey-based Parkway Capital Corp. this week announced that it now represents Trident, a global-macro manager with a cash-market bond and forex emphasis.
Parkway stated : "Trident is an experienced global macro, cash markets manager with a nine year separate accounts track record having very low volatility. The manager has nineteen years in-house pensions and bank proprietary desk management experience, executing predominately in inter-bank interest rates and currencies, with some equity, metals and energy exposures."
Trident manager Kevin Burke held proprietary global macro and options trading positions at First Chicago, Fred Alger Asset Management and Credit Lyonnais. Kevin managed fixed income and currency exposures while Acting Treasurer at Sandoz-USA (Novartis) and as Manager of Pensions and Investments for PepsiCo, Inc.
Fund's Pro-Forma Track Record* 1995-2003: Annualized Net Return: 12.18%; Maximum Decline: 2.52%; Annualized Standard Deviation: 4.98; Sharpe: 1.60; MAR: 4.83. Actual separate account composite record is available as well as pro-forma and "Bank-Qualified" equivalents. *Pro-Forma adjusted for interest income and institutional execution costs.
Background Note: Since 1991, Parkway has raised nearly USD 2 Billion in institutional assets for select alternative managers. Parkway Capital generally represents low-beta, high-alpha managers on an exclusive basis.
copyright hedgeweek 2003
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund