Blackstone's Robertiello joins Asset Alliance
Ed G.Robertiello, CFA, has joined USD 4 billion Asset Alliance in New York as Senior Managing Director of Investments and Research.
His responsibilities are to oversee hedge fund strategy and manager allocations, manager selection, due diligence, and ongoing manager monitoring for the firm's multi-manager programs.
Robertiello also has oversight responsibility for the firm's affiliate managers as well as the identification and review of potential future affiliate managers. Robertiello reports directly to Bruce H. Lipnick, President and CEO.
Lipnick said: "Ed will build upon our fund-of-funds success, increase our multi-manager investment capabilities and offerings, and help raise institutional assets."
Robertiello has 15 years experience in the investment management industry. He was most recently with the Blackstone Group, where he held the position of Managing Director and was responsible for manager identification and selection for the USD 8 billion fund of hedge fund affiliate Blackstone Alternative Asset Management.
Robertiello previously served as the President of Summit Fiduciary Services, LLC in Summit, New Jersey and Vice President of Pension and Benefit Investments for RJR Nabisco, Inc. in New York.
Background Note: Founded in 1996 and headquartered in New York, Asset Alliance Corporation is a privately held company that assists and invests in diversified alternative asset management firms, and provides specialised alternative investment products and services to institutions and high-net-worth individuals. Asset Alliance and its affiliate managers have approximately USD 4 billion in combined assets under management.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location