Personnel changes at AIMA
The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA), the London-based hedge fund and alternative investment association, this week announced the following promotions and one addition to its London headquarters:
* Mary Richardson promoted to Associate Director - Legal and Regulatory; joined AIMA in 2002.
* Alanda Board promoted to Data and Systems Manager; joined AIMA in 2000.
* Polly Smith joins AIMA as Membership Development Manager.
Florence Lombard, Executive Director, said: "AIMA membership grew by 31% in 2003. These staff changes reflect the need for more specialised staff to meet the needs of our members, institutional investors and regulators. In addition, they are an acknowledgement of the invaluable input the staff provides to the industry."
Founded in 1990, AIMA is a not-for-profit global trade association with nearly 700 corporate members in 43 countries. AIMA focuses specifically on hedge funds, managed futures and managed currency funds. Its corporate members enable the Association to create global tools for the benefit of its members, institutional investors and regulators. Its objectives are:
* to increase investor education, transparency and promote due diligence and related best practices, and
* to work closely with regulators and interested parties in order to promote the responsible use of alternative investments.
AIMA's membership includes fund of funds managers, institutional investors, hedge fund managers, prime brokers, exchanges, fund administrators, auditors, lawyers and other specialist service providers.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund