JP Morgan set to acquire Tranaut
JPMorgan is to acquire Tranaut Fund Administration Ltd., the privately-owned hedge fund administration services company, before the end of the year.
The acquisition of a hedge fund administration services company is a strategically significant addition to JPMorgan's comprehensive suite of services that are already offered to hedge funds and institutional investors.
Conrad Kozak, Head of Strategic Business Development, Treasury & Security Services at JPMorgan, said: "This acquisition represents a logical extension to the firm's servicing capabilities and demonstrates our commitment to servicing all types of investment products, regardless of structure, on a global basis."
Stuart Drake, Director of Tranaut Fund Administration, Ltd: "We are excited to be working with JPMorgan and we are confident in the firm's commitment to the hedge fund market and its clients."
Tranaut was formed in 1999 by hedge fund administration experts with a combined experience of over 40 years. Tranaut has offices in Ireland, Bermuda and Boston, MA.
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of USD 801 billion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, investment management, private banking and private equity.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location