CMA expands US operation
Capital Management Advisors North America Inc. has expanded its team by adding two analysts and has moved to new premises in Manhattan.
CMA N.A.'s New York team will number five analysts with the additions of the two new team members, Andrew Steinvurzel and Celicia Chaung. Andrew has practiced law for the past 10 years and will be assuming the role of Head of Operational Due Diligence.
Andrew will be working closely with Karl Morawski and Matias Ringel, Research Directors at CMA N.A.
CMA's Marcos Camhis said: "With Andrew's hire we are ensuring that we facilitate the increasing due diligence requirements of our clients. We have grown rapidly over the past year from USD 750 million to USD 1.2 billion under management and we are also going to expand the team in Europe with two additional hires in the fall."
Celicia Chaung joins the team as a Junior Analyst. Capital Management Advisors North America, Inc. (CMA N.A.) is a research subsidiary of the CMA Group. Its main focus is to identify and perform due diligence on US-based hedge fund managers for the CMA Group. CMA N.A. initially intends to service exclusively the CMA Group and does not provide services to US investors.
Angelos Metaxa, co-founder of the CMA Group, said: "In one year we have taken our North American presence to the next level, both in terms of location and in terms of people. We are delivering on our promise to build a strong US research team in order to perform excellent analysis and manager due diligence for our clients."
Background Note: Capital Management Advisors is an independent financial advisory group established in 1997 to assist high net-worth individuals, family groups and institutions in the management of their financial assets. The group specialises in the selection of both traditional and alternative investment managers.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location