HFR and Noble Investments launch second structured product series
HFR and Noble Investments have cemented their co-operation with the launch of a new series of structured investment products.
The launch of the Noble Multi-Strategy Notes follows the success of their initial collaboration earlier this year. The first series of Noble Multi-Strategy Notes was issued in April (2004) and raised USD 150 million within a six week subscription period.
The Series 2 Notes will be available in USD and, EUR. Barclays Capital is again acting as issuer and guarantor for the Notes and HFR Asset Management, a division of HFR Group in Chicago, will be the underlying investment manager.
The Notes will begin trading in November.
John Godden of HFR Europe said: "Although there has been a difficult period of performance over the last few months for hedge funds generally, most clients recognize the value of an efficient, liquid and transparent investment in a multi-manager hedge fund product."
He added: "Investing in a Hedge Fund Portfolio, within a well constructed Note such as that designed by Noble, following such a period of negative returns can be considered to be buying at a discount - historically the recovery from negative performance has been speedy partly aided by the lack of performance fees (usually up to 20% of net new highs) until the previous high is surpassed."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location