AIMA launches new practice guide for hedge fund administrators
AIMA and the Dublin Funds Industry Association (DFIA) have launched the new Guide to Sound Practices for Hedge Fund Administrators.
This joint initiative has been created by senior industry practitioners - including administrators, accountants, lawyers, managers and their advisors.
It is not specific to any one jurisdiction and provides all interested parties with a meaningful outline of the administrator's role in regard to hedge funds.
The guide covers:
* Start-up Phase: Liaising with Lawyers, Prospectus Review, Negotiating Agreements, Service Level Agreements
* Interaction with Investors: Investor Services and Reporting, Anti-money Laundering, Equalisation
* NAV Calculation: Trade Capture, Security Pricing, Reconciliations, Expense Calculation, NAV Calculation and Reporting
* Completing the Service: Custody Services, Banking and FX Services, US Tax Services, Financial Statements, Technology
* Support & Review: Relationship Management, Monitoring of the Restrictions placed on the Fund's Activity, Company Secretary, Directors, Management Companies/General Partners.
The Guide is free to all interested parties and is available as a pdf on the AIMA website at:
The Guide is also available on the DFIA website at:
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events