Unique conference to introduce German institutional investors to HFs
The Super Hedge 2005 conference in Frankfurt is set to introduce the top 100 institutional investors in Germany to hedge funds and fund of hedge funds managers.
Scheduled to take place on 28 February - 1 March 2005 at the Congress Center, Frankfurt/Main, SUPER HEDGE 2005 is the follow-up conference to HEDGE MAN 2004 that attracted 450 delegates, including the top German institutional investors.
SUPER HEDGE 2005 will offer a unique mixture of presentations by renowned academics, 15 panel discussions with high profile market participants and presentations in two different streams covering the central questions in the German market together with current global hedge fund investment themes.
It is the key networking event for hedge fund managers, funds of hedge funds, institutional investors and their advisers in the German market.
The event will feature a keynote address by Jim Rogers, the well-known international investor and author of Investment biker, Adventure Capitalist, and Hot Commodities.
In the 1970s Rogers made what he describes as "more money than I knew existed in the world" managing the Quantum Fund with George Soros. During the next ten years, the portfolio gained 4,000 percent, the S&P rose less than 50 percent. Rogers then decided to retire at age of thirty seven, but he did not remain idle…
Harry Kat, the hedge funds expert and academic partner at the London-based Cass Business School, will also deliver a key address at SUPER HEDGE 2005 aimed at the German institutional market.
SUPER HEDGE 2005 is produced by: HEDGE PENSIONS LTD/ hedgeweek / ehedge AG.
For details of a range of tailored sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at SUPER HEDGE 2005 please contact:
Oliver Bradley at Hedgeweek on:
Tel: 44 207 692 7398
Or (from 4 October), please contact:
HEDGE PENSIONS LTD
Im Mediapark 8
Tel: +49 221 55 405 343
FAX: +49 221 55 405 45
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location