CMA wins Macquarie Bank FoHF mandate
Capital Management Advisors (CMA) has been selected by Macquarie Bank to manage a EUR 50 million fund of hedge funds.
CMA was selected following an extensive due diligence process focusing on European fund of hedge funds managers.
The new portfolio is diversified across investment strategies, with a balanced exposure to equity, relative value and event driven strategies. CMA's Bermuda-based investment manager will run the new portfolio.
The portfolio will also have a small allocation to CTA and global macro funds. Target volatility is between 2-3% annually, monitored through CMA's proprietary risk management systems.
Sabby Mionis, founding partner of the CMA Group, attributed the mandate to "CMA's long experience working with financial institutions in creating and managing hedge fund portfolios, especially in the low volatility area."
CMA is an independent financial advisory group established in 1997 to assist high net-worth individuals, family groups and institutions in the management of their financial assets. The group specializes in the selection of both traditional and alternative investment managers. The CMA Group currently manages over USD 1.25 billion in institutional and private client assets.
The Macquarie Bank Group provides specialist investment, advisory and financial services in select markets around the world, with over 5,700 people in 22 countries. Macquarie's approach is to focus on areas of specialist expertise, and as a result has established positions in a diverse range of market segments and regions internationally.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund