Flanagan and Barnes appointed co-managers of Nevsky
London-based Thames River Capital has appointed Eoghan Flanagan and Nick Barnes as co-managers of the Thames River Nevsky Fund (Nevsky).
Nevsky is a long-short emerging markets fund which has produced a return of 184% since its launch in September 2000.
Martin Taylor, lead manager of Nevsky, said: "Eoghan and Nick have both been an integral part of our team since 1997 when we were previously employed by Baring Asset Management. They have made a big contribution to the management of Nevsky since its launch four years ago."
Taylor added: "This contribution has increased further over the past two years since the launch of the Topaz Fund which is managed by Rory Landman, who previously co-managed Nevsky with me. In this regard this announcement is merely a recognition of what has already been a reality for a considerable period. I look forward to managing Nevsky with Eoghan and Nick for many years to come."
Rory Landman, with whom Martin Taylor has enjoyed a highly successful partnership since 1994, manages the Topaz Fund with Howard Thomas. He is also business manager of the team. Martin Taylor and Eoghan Flanagan also manage the Thames River Eastern European Fund.
Thames River Nevsky Fund Limited and Thames River Topaz Fund Limited are domiciled in the Cayman Islands and listed on the Irish Stock Exchange.
Thames River Eastern European Fund is a sub-fund of Thames River Traditional Funds plc.
Thames River Capital was established in August 1998 and manages USD 5.3bn with 79 staff. Thames River Capital manages a range of traditional long only funds, long short funds and multi manager hedge funds investing in European equities, Japanese equities, Emerging Market equities, Global Credit markets, OECD sovereign bonds, Property and external hedge funds.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location