New management team for DrKW prime brokerage
Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (DrKW) has appointed a new management team for its London-based prime brokerage business.
The move follows the departure of the former co-heads of the team to Merrill Lynch. The new management team comprises:
* Hamish Anderson, focusing on Sales and Marketing;
* Jesper Bang, focusing on Client Service;
* Mark Croxon, focusing on Business Management.
All are based in London coordinating DrKW's Prime Brokerage activities on a day-to-day basis. Hamish reports to Angela Osborne, Head of Hedge Fund Sales, whilst Jesper and Mark report to Walter Kraushaar based in Frankfurt who retains overall responsibility for Prime Brokerage. Prime Brokerage sits within the Principal Trading group of Short Term Products/ Treasury at DrKW, led by Ulf Bacher.
Angela Osborne said: "DrKW´s multi-asset class approach to Prime Brokerage and infrastructure are now well established and form a central component of the range of services that DrKW offers hedge funds clients."
She said: "Working together, Hamish, Jesper and Mark will continue to drive the momentum behind our Prime Brokerage effort and to increase awareness of the advantages of our offering, such as our efficient risk margining policy, in order to grow our franchise."
DrKW's Prime Brokerage platform supports cross-asset-class trading in fixed income, credit, equity, and FX. It allows access to trading, custody, clearing and financing services using cash, derivatives, and financing products both through direct trading with DrKW and trading with third party brokers.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location