Reader Offer: Delegate discount for SUPER HEDGE 2005
Hedgeweek readers can avail of a 10% 'early bird' discount to attend SUPER HEDGE 2005 in Frankfurt and meet the top German institutional investors.
The Bundesverband Alternative Investments e.V. (German Alternative Investment Association) is hosting SUPER HEDGE 2005 in Frankfurt.
This unique BAI event aims to introduce the international hedge funds industry to the German institutional investor market and is scheduled to take place on February 28th - March 1st, 2005 at the Congress Centre, Frankfurt/Main.
The special early bird discount is available to Hedgeweek readers until 15 December. To register and take advantage of the 10% discount go to the conference web site.
BAI has partnered with eHedge, Hedgepensions and Hedgeweek to establish SUPER HEDGE 2005 as the prime event for the national and international Hedge Fund industry interested in the German market
SUPER HEDGE 2005 is targeting the information requirements of hedge fund investors with a special focus on the needs of Institutional Investors. It is set to introduce the top 100 institutional investors in Germany to Hedge Funds and Fund of Hedge Funds managers.
SUPER HEDGE 2005 will offer a unique mixture of presentations by renowned academics, 15 panel discussions with high profile market participants and presentations in two different streams covering the central questions in the German market together with current global Hedge Fund investment themes.
The event will open with a keynote address by Jim Rogers, the well-known international investor and author of Investment biker, Adventure Capitalist, and Hot Commodities and also from David Mullins, Vice Chairman of the US Federal Reserve. Harry Kat, the hedge funds expert and academic partner at the London-based Cass Business School, will also deliver a key address at SUPER HEDGE 2005.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location