Ex-Arundel CIO joins PSolve Alternative Investments
Jabir Sardharwalla, ex-CIO at London-based Arundel Partners has joined PSolve Alternative Investments as Investment Director.
Alongside Sardharwalla, PSolve Alternative Investments, the newly-created hedge funds-of-funds division within PSolve Asset Solutions, the investments manager and consultancy, announced a number key appointments.
Sardharwalla has more than 21 years of investment industry experience and has been investing hedge funds for more than 12 years. He joins from Arundel Partners, a funds of hedge funds company, where he was Chief Investment Officer, responsible for manager research and portfolio construction. Prior to this he has held investment and risk management roles at Globe and Banque Indosuez.
Sardharwalla, who takes up his new role at the beginning of January, is joined by new recruit Steve Wakefield as Operations Manager. Wakefield has 20 years experience in operational management at leading asset management houses including Aberdeen Asset Management and Hoare Govett Securities.
PSolve Alternative Investments has also recruited Dr Lee McCulloch-James, who has been appointed Quantitative Risk Manager. He joins from Barra, the leading risk consultant, where he spent three years in quantitative risk management. James Rous has also been appointed Investment Manager. His role will include hedge fund manager and strategy analysis. James, who served in the Coldstream Guards for 8 years, joins from the Said Business School at Oxford, where he obtained an MBA with distinction.
Soondra Appavoo, Managing Director of PSolve Alternative Investments, said: "We are delighted to have recruited such experienced and well regarded individuals to strengthen the senior team already in place at PSolve Alternative Investments. This strengthening of the team reflects the commitment of PSolve to alternative investments, which in turn reflects the importance of this asset class to our clients."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location