Professor Richard Dale joins ProfitFundCom
Professor Richard Dale has joined ProfitFundCom AG as a senior advisor.
Professor Dales' appointment follows the announcement in November (see pervious Hedgeweek article) that ProfitFundCom had appointed three new executives to its senior management team.
Richard Dale has been a Professor of International Banking and Financial Institutions since 1989. He currently is Emeritus Professor of International Banking at University of Southampton, having also worked at University of London and at the ISMA Centre at Reading University. He was previously an Associate Director of NM Rothschild and Sons, a Rockefeller International Relations Fellow at the Brookings Institution, and a Senior Houblon Norman Fellow of the Bank of England. He has also been a board member of the European Capital Markets Institute, consultant to the Financial Times and a member of the European Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee.
In addition, Professor Dale is author of "The First Crash: Lessons from the South Sea Bubble" (2004) and he co-authored "Banks and Bad Debts" (1995). His qualifications include a BSc, a PhD and he is a Barrister-at-Law.
Richard A. Werner, founder and chief investment advisor at ProfitFundCom AG, said: "Professor Dale adds some significant experience to our organisation. We are very pleased that we have managed to add him to our management team and I am confident he will contribute to the continuous growth of our company.
ProfitFundCom AG, a fund management firm based in the Principality of Liechtenstein with offices in Europe and Japan, is a joint venture between the Profit Group and PM Services AG, majority-owned by Prince Michael von Liechtenstein. ProfitFundCom AG manages a global macro fund and a Japan/Asia Equity Fund.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund