Hedge funds market in Germany warms to growth
On the eve of the Super Hedge 2005 conference, a new report from Mercer Oliver Wyman Consulting says the German hedge funds market is warming up for rapid growth.
Growth will be driven by growing institutional interest in hedge funds, a more accommodating domestic regulatory framework, and the entry of a variety of investment managers and service providers into the market.
SUPER HEDGE 2005, the key annual event in the German hedge funds market, has attracted support from leading players around the world.
SUPER HEDGE 2005, which takes place on 28 February-1 March in Frankfurt, features keynote addresses by Jim Rogers, David Mullins and Harry Kat. More than 60 hedge funds market participants are supporting the Frankfurt event.
SUPER HEDGE 2005 is designed to introduce institutional investors in Germany to hedge funds and funds of hedge funds, and will provide attendees with an understanding of hedge funds and their performance in 2004, as well as a review of the systemic or non-systemic underperformance of the past year and of the prospects for 2005. It will also introduce German investors to a selection of managers.
Please go to www.super-hedge.com/program.html for a detailed look at the programme and the speakers/participants.
Tickets are available to Hedgeweek readers for € 900.
We would be delighted to welcome you in two weeks in Frankfurt to join us in debating the key developments in this industry.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund