BISYS names new business development VP
BISYS has appointed Daniel Manniello as vice president of business development for its fund services division.
Manniello brings more than 19 years of industry experience and expertise to the company, a leading provider of outsourcing solutions to the financial services sector.
"We are pleased to welcome Dan to BISYS," says George Evans, executive vice president of business development for BISYS investment services. "We are confident that his leadership role and business development experience will enable him to make significant contributions to our near and long-term growth goals."
Prior to joining BISYS, Manniello, who will be based in the company's New York Office on Park Avenue, served as vice president and relationship manager for the Bank of New York, where he was responsible for the coordination and delivery of all fund services to that bank's mutual fund client base. He has also served as vice president in the global investor services group of JP Morgan Chase.
Background notes: The BISYS Group, Inc provides outsourcing solutions that enable investment firms, insurance companies, and banks to more efficiently serve their customers, grow their businesses, and respond to evolving regulatory requirements. Its Investment Services group provides administration and distribution services for mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, retirement plans and other investment products.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location