New senior director of marketing on the Horizon
Horizon Cash Management LLC, a leading cash manager to alternative asset investment funds, has appointed Brian Hurley as senior director of marketing.
This newly created position will see Hurley assume responsibility for all marketing and business development initiatives. He will also lead the firm's branding activities and reports directly to Horizon president, Diane Mix.
"Horizon has experienced solid growth in recent years and we are now poised to reach the next level for our business," said Mix. "We are delighted to have Brian on board to employ his expertise to drive our marketing."
Hurley brings nearly three decades of senior experience in marketing communications to his new role. Most recently, he was president and co-owner of Fairman Schmidt & Hurley, a Chicago advertising agency. And prior to that he was at Euro RSCG Tatham, serving as managing partner and director of client services. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Notre Dame and an MSJ in Advertising from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism.
"Horizon has carved an important niche in managing cash and liquidity for hedge funds, managed future funds and fund-of-funds and I am excited to use this platform to aggressively expand Horizon's global reach and investor base," he said..
Background notes: Established in 1991, Chicago-based Horizon Cash Management LLC provides customised portfolio and treasury services to hedge funds, funds-of-funds, futures funds and family offices worldwide. With more than USD 2.6 billion in assets under management, Horizon seeks to maximize cash balance returns while providing daily risk management for alternative fund investors and managers.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund