Horizon appoints new executive VP and senior managing partner
Horizon Cash Management has promoted Pauline Slager to executive vice president, finance, and senior managing partner.
Slager has been an integral part of the team since Horizon was founded in 1991 and is responsible for the firm's financial functions, regulatory compliance and day-to-day management and was previously senior VP finance and compliance. She oversees the entire complement of Horizon employees and reports to Horizon president, Diane Mix.
"Pauline is passionate in her commitment to our company and the clients we serve," said Mix. "Her level of professionalism and excellence is indicative of what we stand for at Horizon."
Commenting on her promotion, Slager said: "There's nothing more challenging or rewarding than what we do everyday for our clients: manage their cash balances safely, while seeking to optimize their returns. Having contributed to that process since the firm's founding, I'm looking forward to helping Horizon broaden its reach."
Background notes: Established in 1991, Chicago-based Horizon Cash Management LLC provides customised portfolio and treasury services to hedge funds, funds-of-funds, futures funds and family offices worldwide. With more than USD 2.6 billion in assets under management, Horizon seeks to maximize cash balance returns while providing daily risk management for alternative fund investors and managers.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location