LODH Multiadviser funds authorised for Swiss distribution
Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch & Cie has received authorization to distribute five new funds of hedge funds in Switzerland.
With 15 years' experience in alternative asset management and more than CHF 6 billion invested in hedge funds, Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch & Cie is now considerably expanding its range of alternative funds on the Swiss market.
The Swiss Federal Banking Commission has just authorized distribution in Switzerland of the Luxembourg LODH Multiadvisers range, comprising five single-strategy funds of hedge funds.
Three of these investment vehicles are managed using a long/short equity approach by geographic region (United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific), one by means of a macro trading approach (in dollars and euro) and one by a global arbitrage approach (also in dollars and euro).
"We are delighted to be able to offer our private and institutional clients a wide range of funds, each with its own strategy," stated Daniel Penseyres, Head of Alternative Funds Relations. "Depending on the individual needs of each one of our clients, we can combine these different instruments to create a diversified and balanced portfolio, thereby fulfilling, in the area of alternative investment in Switzerland, our vocation to create personalized solutions."
The first LODH Multiadvisers fund, LODH Multiadvisers - U.S. Equity Long/Short, was launched in 1995. Further funds were added to the range up until 2002, when the LODH Multiadvisers - Asia Pacific Equity Long/Short fund was created.
Several segments have been nominated for performance awards, notably the LODH Multiadvisers - U.S. Equity Long/Short fund in 2003 and 2004.
With 13 products, Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch & Cie now offers one of the broadest ranges of funds of hedge funds registered in Switzerland.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location