AXIOM Global Trading launches hedge fund marketing firm
New York-based AXIOM Global Trading has launched AXIOM Global Capital, a NYC-based Alternative Investment Marketing and Placement Strategist Firm.
"AXIOM Global Capital is an extension of the value added services currently offered by AXIOM Global Trading," says Scott F Carotenuto, Chairman and CEO of AXIOM Global Trading. "This new subsidiary works closely with hedge fund managers, traditional money managers, and investment advisors with the preparation of marketing material, presentations, and other strategic planning aimed towards attracting qualified investors."
Lynne Whalen, Chairperson and CEO of AXIOM Global Capital, Inc, adds: "Managers and advisors are thoroughly screened through HedgeScreen, an AXIOM Global Capital proprietary service designed to pre-qualify and continuously monitor the infrastructure of participating funds, managers, and advisors. This information is then made available to select broker-dealers to aid in the processes of capital placement or capital introduction."
Information on participating HedgeScreen clients is currently offered to select broker-dealers; plans to expand the offering to prime brokers, custodian banks and other businesses are being considered.
Background notes: AXIOM Global Trading was founded in 2001 by Scott F Carotenuto and is a New York based financial services technology Integration Company, offering buy-side institutions an array of fully integrated direct-access trading systems, OMS solutions, API Gateways, and other third party and proprietary technologies. AXIOM offers additional value-added institutional services, aiming to provide clients with a complete end-to-end solution for technology, clearing, and execution marketing and research.
AXIOM Global Capital, Inc. is a New York based Alternative Investment Marketing and Placement Strategist Firm providing services to the institutional buy-side community exclusively, including preparation and maintenance of marketing material, presentations and strategic planning dedicated to attracting qualified investors.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location