Thu, 18/08/2005 - 07:09
The London Business School is conducting an intensive Hedge Funds Programme on 22 & 23 September 2005.
This comprehensive two-day programme provides you with the knowledge and framework needed to understand the key issues concerning hedge funds.
The programme offers:
• Compelling, thought-provoking and indispensable analysis.
• An enhanced understanding of hedge funds through analysis of real-life cases.
• A thorough investigation of the economic intuition underlying various market practices.
• Practical tools and insights needed to avoid common pitfalls.
• A transformation in the way you deal with or manage hedge funds.
The programme draws on the research work carried out by Professors Narayan Naik and William Fung at the School's Centre for Hedge Fund Research and Education.
To learn more, visit www.london.edu/finance/hf/
Wed 23/07/2014 - 06:30
Wed 02/07/2014 - 12:54
Wed 28/05/2014 - 13:33
Tue 29/04/2014 - 15:43
Wed 16/04/2014 - 12:01
Wed 26/02/2014 - 10:08
Tue 04/02/2014 - 10:09
Wed, 24/Dec/2014 - 13:04
Wed, 24/Dec/2014 - 11:18
Tue, 23/Dec/2014 - 10:00
Tue, 23/Dec/2014 - 09:00
Tue, 23/Dec/2014 - 06:00
Mon, 22/Dec/2014 - 16:00
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTQuantitative Analyst - CVA, IR, and Credit Model Validation - US Investment Bank
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMTGroup Operational Risk Management, Vice President | Investment Banking
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 00:00:00 GMT