Eden Rock Finance Fund celebrates a positive first anniversary
The Eden Rock Finance Fund celebrated its first anniversary in July by posting an annualised return of +11.42 per cent.
Since inception, this fund of asset based lending funds has produced 100 per cent positive months and a Sharpe Ratio of 8.52. The return so far for 2005 is +7.34 per cent.
Eden Rock are yet to experience a down month across any of their four portfolios of asset based lending funds and both offshore and onshore funds are open to new investment. US based Sky Bell Asset Management are Co-General Partners on the onshore fund.
The firm's first fund, the Solid Rock Fund, now has more than three years track record. Since its inception in July 2002, this unleveraged, niche fund of funds has produced an annualized return of 8.50 per cent with a Sharpe Ratio of 2.54 per cent. In 2005 the Fund is +5.64 per cent YTD. The Fund is subject to monthly liquidity, is open to both offshore and onshore investors, with multiple currency classes available.
Eden Rock has added a number of new staff over the summer including Andrew Kinsey-Quick, previously with Asset Alliance, who became the sixth member of the Investment Committee in July, and Nicola Steele who recently joined as COO from Fortis. The Mayfair-based team is now 13 strong, with several further hires imminent.
Background notes: Eden Rock has allocated assets in excess of USD 700 million across all portfolios with institutional investors accounting for more than 50 per cent of this figure.
For more information on single manager funds please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location