BISYS Alternative Investment Services expands business development
BISYS has appointed Carrie Schneiderman as Vice President of Business Development for BISYS Alternative Investment Services.
Schneiderman's experience in relationship management and portfolio administration will support BISYS' growth goals for its Alternative Investment Services business.
"We chose Carrie because of her ability to clearly and consistently demonstrate leadership as well as her financial services experience," said Bob Donahoe, Managing Director of BISYS Hedge Fund Services. "We believe she is an excellent fit for BISYS and expect her strong background in client service to prove highly beneficial to our hedge fund clients."
Before joining BISYS, Schneiderman spent five years at Robeco Investment Management (formerly Weis, Peck & Greer) as a Relationship Manager. Prior to that, she also held senior positions at Scudder Kemper Investments in the quantitative equity group, and at the Bank of New York in the mortgage backed securities division.
"I am excited to join the BISYS team and contribute to the overall success of this highly respected organisation," said Schneiderman. "BISYS Alternative Investment Services has realized significant growth within a short period of time, and I look forward to contributing to the continued growth of BISYS' client base while solidifying existing relationships."
Schneiderman received her B.S. in Marketing from the University of Arizona and her MBA fromBaruch College. She is based in BISYS' New York office at 90 Park Avenue.
Background notes: BISYS Alternative Investment Services is a leading global provider of administrative, accounting, advisory, and tax services for the alternative investment industry with over USD 200 billion in assets under administration. BISYS provides innovative and tailored solutions to more than 400 clients and over 1,600 funds, including hedge funds, private equity funds, fund-of-funds, and other alternative investment products. BISYS Alternative Investment Services is a division of The BISYS Group, Inc.
looking for jobs? click here if you are
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location