Horizon adds portfolio manager to growing trading team
Horizon Cash Management LLC, a leading cash manager to alternative investment funds, has appointed Brian D Brocious as a portfolio manager.
Brocious, who reports to Mark Clements, Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager at Horizon, is responsible for the implementation of a broad range of investment management strategies including asset-backed securities and mortgage products.
"With Brian onboard, we've nearly doubled our portfolio management team this year as assets have grown nearly 40 per cent since January, reflecting our commitment to enhance and broaden the scope of our investment capabilities and expertise," said Diane Mix, Founder of Horizon Cash Management.
Brocious, who has 15 years of experience in trading fixed-income securities was most recently Associate Director at Banc One CapitalMarkets in Chicago, where he marketed primary and secondary fixed-income products to asset managers. Prior to Banc One, he was at Zurich Scudder Investments in Chicago, serving as Assistant Vice President and Manager of both high grade corporate bond and money market sectors. Brocious received a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology at Purdue University and is an MBA candidate at DePaul University.
Background Notes: Established in 1991, Chicago-based Horizon Cash Management LLC (www.horizoncash.com) provides customized portfolio and treasury services to hedge funds, funds-of-funds, futures funds and family offices worldwide. With more than USD 3 billion in assets under management, Horizon seeks to maximize cash balance returns while providing daily risk management for alternative fund investors and managers.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location