GlobeOp appoints new head of European sales and marketing
GlobeOp Financial Services has appointed Simon Behan to the newly created post of head of European sales and marketing.
Behan, who joined the firm on 5 December, previously headed European sales for PFPC International, a provider of fund administration services. He will be based in GlobeOp's London office and will work directly with Ronald Tannenbaum, GlobeOp's head of marketing worldwide and a founding partner of the firm.
"Simon's appointment to this new post is reflective of the growing opportunities we see for GFS's many services in the European marketplace," Tannenbaum says. "We are excited to add his breadth of experience in serving the hedge and mutual fund industries throughout Europe to the GlobeOp team. In his near decade of work with financial services organizations, he has developed a track record of integrity, success and recognition that well matches GlobeOp's ambitious growth objectives."
Prior to joining PFPC in 1998, Behan held numerous executive sales and marketing positions within the financial services industry, having graduated with honors from Dublin Business School in accounting and finance.
"I have admired GlobeOp's operations and dedication to customer satisfaction for the past five years, and I look forward to playing a significant role in helping the firm further its success," he says.
Background note: GlobeOp Financial Services specializes in middle- and back-office support services and fund administration for hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, asset managers and high net worth family wealth managers. GFS provides independent services essential to the successful operation of private investment entities with activities ranging across a wide spectrum of traded instruments. The firm's GlobeOp Risk subsidiary provides independent risk reporting and quantification to investors, creditors and managers. Company expertise is drawn from the senior levels of international banking and fund management and encompasses a wide range of relevant experience.
For top jobs, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location