Alpha renames two international funds under Copernicus banner
Alpha Equity Management LLC has renamed two of its international funds to reflect its new 'Copernicus' distribution partnership agreement with KGV LLC.
The Alpha Equity International Market Neutral Fund, LP has been renamed Copernicus International Market Neutral Fund, LP and the Alpha Equity International Fund, LP has been renamed Copernicus International Market Plus Fund, LP. Both funds trade in the ADR and international stocks universe and will now be distributed through a dynamic marketing platform to institutional investors.
The Market Plus Fund has an almost five-year track record of solid performance with an annualized return through November of 2005 of 20.9 per cent, while the Market Neutral Fund has an 18-month track record with an annualized return of 9.64 per cent.
The portfolio managers will remain Kevin Means, Vince Fioramonti and Don Townswick -- all of whom were senior equity portfolio managers at Aeltus, the former Aetna investment management subsidiary, and have worked together for over 12 years. Their extensive experience in international equities will be complemented by the Principals of KGV LLC, Charles Krusen, Alan Glatt and Achilles Venetoulias, who will be responsible for risk measurement, marketing and strategic planning.
Kevin Means, Managing Member and Founder of Alpha Equity, said in a statement 'Our first international fund dates back to 2001 and can demonstrate an almost five-year track-record of delivering excellent risk-adjusted returns,' says Kevin Means, managing member and founder of Alpha Equity. 'Our new strategic alliance with KGV LLC will enhance our ability to show our quantitative process to an expanded universe of institutional and high-net worth clients. We are very excited about our prospects.'
For more information on single manager and market neutral funds, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location