Harcourt Investment Consulting establishes Geneva office
Harcourt Investment Consulting has opened a new office in Geneva staffed by a team headed by the firm's Director of Business Development, Tom Ferrazzo.
Besides the French part of Switzerland, the new office will also be responsible for servicing clients in France, Italy and the Italian part of Switzerland.
'Harcourt's sustained growth, combined with the increasing sophistication of its client base, necessitates on-site presence in core markets,' says Peter Fanconi, Managing Partner and Head of Business Development of Harcourt. 'Geneva, having traditionally been served through local third parties, is a point in case. Effectively, we have now upgraded our presence and are excited about extending increased service levels to our clients.'
Ferrazzo joined Harcourt in 2004 as director of Business Development after spending eight years in the United States with KPMG LLP and BCI New York, marketing structured finance and financial engineering products to Fortune 500 companies as well as financial institutions.
'The Geneva office reflects Harcourt's commitment to the local market place,' says Philipp Cottier, CEO and Managing Partner of Harcourt. 'We are enthusiastic about this new office and Tom's expanded responsibilities. I am confident that Tom and his team will continue to ensure outstanding service to our clients.'
For more information on structured products, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location