GlobeOp names Roger Ohan director of GoMarkets
GlobeOp Financial Services (GlobeOp) has appointed Roger Ohan as Director of GoMarkets, GlobeOp's new electronic trading and connectivity platform.
Ohan, who will be based in GlobeOp's London office and will work alongside Ed Condon, Director of GlobeOp Markets, brings more than 20 years of financial services experience to the new position.
"Roger's breadth of market and product experience will be an important component of the roll out for GoMarkets to the financial community," says Condon. "He has been instrumental in building businesses both within large organizations and as stand alone entities, and his drive is well matched to GlobeOp's."
Ohan has served as a consultant to the financial services industry, as well as held a number of senior posts with financial services organizations, including Managing Director with Chemical Bank and Partner with Brunswick Capital Management Inc. He earned a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Ottawa and a master's of business administration degree from INSEAD.
"The GlobeOp Markets team is developing a variety of products to allow clients to implement front office to back office STP and increase trading efficiency electronically.' he says. 'I am impressed with the quality, power and versatility of GoMarkets, and look forward tointroducing it to GlobeOp's clients worldwide."
Background notes: GlobeOp Financial Services specializes in middle- and back-office support services and fund administration for hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, asset managers and high net worth family wealth managers.
GFS provides independent services essential to the successful operation of private investment entities with activities ranging across a wide spectrum of traded instruments. The firm's GlobeOp Risk subsidiary provides independent risk reporting and quantification to investors, creditors and managers. Company expertise is drawn from the senior levels of international banking and fund management and encompasses a wide range of relevant experience.
For more information on back office products please click here
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location