Lauralouise Duffy to drive Infiniti Capital's global strategic development
Infiniti Capital AG has engaged Lauralouise Duffy is to spearhead its global strategic development.
Duffy, previously a Partner of First New York Securities, LLC and COO of their alternative investment arm, FNY Capital, LLC, has been retained as a consultant to provide assistance with strategic planning, branding and systemic development.
'Lauralouise is a proven achiever with a phenomenal depth of experience in the hedge fund space, going back almost to the beginning of the industry,' says Infinit Capital CEO Anric Blatt. 'We are excited to be working with her and feel very strongly that her vision and expertise will make a significant contribution to Infiniti's ongoing success.'
At FNY Capital, Duffy was responsible for product development, client services, overseeing regulatory policy, compliance, reporting, and marketing, as well as building infrastructure, systems and procedures. And prior to joining FNY, Duffy was the Senior Managing Director of EGS Capital Management, responsible for building and running all aspects of marketing, client relations, and strategic business development for hedge funds in the global macro, healthcare, consumer products and trading space. In the early 1990's Duffy was a Partner and COO for Argonaut Capital Management before joining Croesus Capital Management as their Managing Director.
Background notes: Infiniti Capital is a member of the Infiniti Group, a Swiss conservative, global financial services firm. Infiniti is a 'total solutions provider' for institutional investors, specialising in five main areas; fund of hedge funds, structured products, securitization, private equity investment and the creation of bespoke solutions to meet specific client objectives. Infiniti pioneered performance-fee-only investment management, creating total alignment of manager and investor interests.
To access the full Hedgeweek jobs database, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location