MAREX joins forces with FXall for FX trading services
Independent brokerage company MAREX Financial has selected Fxall to provide foreign exchange liquidity and trading services to its clients.
The deal enables MAREX customers to tap into multiple sources of liquidity for fast execution and tight pricing in more than 200 currency pairs.
Clients will have access to an extensive range of trading options, including the ability to enter bids and offers into the system in order to reduce transaction costs and manage risk more effectively. By using MAREX as a prime broker, customers can trade on a non-disclosed basis while leveraging MAREX's strong credit lines with the market's major sources of liquidity. Traders also have the option of connecting algorithmic trading models to FXall via an API or FXall's FIX Gateway for fully automated trading.
'The popularity of FX as an asset class is continuing to grow, and we are seeing strong demand from our clients for a powerful, comprehensive FX trading solution,' says Farooq Muzammal, Head of Foreign Exchange at MAREX Financial. 'We selected FXall because it offers our clients access to a marketplace of unparalleled depth and consistency, as well as having a track record for building strong, collaborative relationships with partners and clients.'
Mark Warms, Global Head of Sales and Marketing at FXall, comments: 'This is an exciting opportunity to extend our services to MAREX's network of active trader clients. Hedge funds and other active traders are increasingly looking for FX solutions that offer more than just spot trading in a handful of currency pairs. We look forward to working closely with MAREX to deliver a services that meets their complex and evolving requirements.'
For further information on Trading & Execution and related articles, please click here
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location