BISYS appoints vice-president of business development in SF office
BISYS has named Michelle White vice president of business development for its hedge fund services business in their San Francisco office.
White will report to Bob Donahoe, managing director of BISYS Alternative Investment Services.
'We are delighted to have Michelle as part of our business development team and value her knowledge and experience in the financial services arena,' says Donahoe. 'We look forward to leveraging her expertise to grow our hedge fund business on the West Coast. We are extremely confident that Michelle will be a significant player in contributing to our continued success and our business goals.'
Prior to joining BISYS, White held a number of financial services positions most recently as marketing manager at SKIRITAI Capital LLC, where she was responsible for the marketing and operations of a long/short US small cap equity hedge fund. Prior to SKIRITAI, White was with Thomson Financial and Chela Financial in sales, product management and strategic development roles. A graduate of Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado, she will be based in BISYS' San Francisco office located at 50 California Street, 20th Floor, San Francisco, CA.
'I am very excited to join BISYS and have the opportunity to further contribute to the hedge fund industry's on-going growth and success,' says White. 'I believe my background will be very beneficial to our strategic goals and initiatives. The West Coast provides a tremendous amount of opportunity, and I look forward to growing the business and being part of the BISYS team.'
For further information on Prime Services for Hedge Funds and related articles, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location