Peter Harrison joins MPC Investors as Chief Executive
Former Deutsche Asset Management Global Chief Investment Officer Peter Harrison has joined MPC Investors Ltd as Chief Executive.
MPC Investor's believes that Harrison's strong investment background and his experience, skills and history of success at the highest level in the fund management industry will be fundamental in driving the company forward.
Before joining Deutsche in 2004 Harrison was CIO - Global Equities of JP Morgan, developing a strong team and excellent investment performance. Prior to that, he joined Newton Investment Management at an early stage and became a senior portfolio manager contributing to the firm's asset growth from GBP 800 million to over GBP 10 billion. He began his career at Schroder Investment Management where he was a UK equity analyst.
'Peter's arrival considerably strengthens our management team and, as Chief Executive, I shall be handing over to him the day-to-day responsibility of running the business with a mandate to grow and diversify our revenue stream,' says Mark Hadsley-Chaplin, Chairman of MPC Investors, 'Peter has joined the Board of MPC Investors. I shall remain fully committed with an executive role as Chairman of the Board.
'It is the Board's belief that we are in an excellent position to embrace a number of opportunities that present themselves and we are committed to achieving growth and diversification by building an asset management company which delivers first class returns to our investors. Peter is very much the right person to help build on our base and drive the business forward into what will be an exciting next chapter of our development.'
For further information on Single Manager Hedge Funds and related articles, please click here
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location