Heptagon Capital strengthens team with Morgan Stanley alumni
The ex-directors of Morgan Stanley's Private Wealth Management division in London who set up Heptagon Capital, have added further MS alumni to their team.
Warwick Ryan, a ten-year veteran of Morgan Stanley's Private Wealth Management department running the Israeli/UK desk, has been appointed as Vice President responsible for product development. He is joined by client relationship manager Christoffer Fallenius, a Vice President from Morgan Stanley's Institutional equity division, where he covered Scandinavia, and Melissa Harvey who will continue to have a client coverage responsibility.
Heptagon has also appointed Stephen MacIntyre as Chief Operating Officer. MacIntyre was previously at Credit Suisse First Boston treasury, Head of Fund Services at the USD 8 billion-plus hedge fund manager BlueCrest Capital Management, and Chief Operating Officer at GSA Capital Partners.
'We are experiencing significant growth in our core business areas of advisory investment solutions and specialist asset management and we are confident that these high quality appointments will enable us to continue to build on our record of providing an exceptional investment offering for our clients,' says a statement from Heptagon's four founding partners, Tarek Mooro, Fredrik Plyhr, Eran Ben-Zour and Dr George Veltchev.
Heptagon Capital is based in St James's London and was founded in mid 2005. The firm's investment model emphasizes objectivity, creativity, superior performance and risk management across traditional and alternative asset classes.
For further information on Prime Services for Hedge Funds and related articles, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location