BISYS Fund Services (Ireland) promotes key associates
BISYS' Fund Services (Ireland) has named Catherine Brady as senior VP of all offshore operations and Mark Ippolito as senior VP of product development.
In addition to her role as managing director, Brady will be responsible for all day-to-day operations for the firm's Irish business, which employs approximately 150 associates across Europe and Asia.
Ippolito will be a member of the BISYS global product development team, formulating BISYS' new products and services in line with client and global market expectations.
'Catherine and Mark have been instrumental in BISYS' success to date in Ireland,' says Fred Naddaff, president of BISYS Fund Services. 'Through their leadership, BISYS has created a competitive global servicing platform solution, which offers the highest standard in client servicing. The fact that BISYS won top honors in the Global Custodian magazine survey for the past two years is a testament to this fact. These promotions serve to recognize both Catherine's and Mark's valued contributions, as well as to underscore our commitment to the offshore business.'
Brady joined BISYS (Ireland) in 1994, shortly after it was established and has been responsible for a number of operational departments. She was appointed managing director in 2004. Brady is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland and completed her training with PricewaterhouseCoopers in their investment services division.
Ippolito joined BISYS In 1997, and has been accountable for various projects within the transfer agency services group. He has since obtained increasingly higher levels of responsibility, including vice president of international operations. Prior to joining BISYS, Ippolito, who received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Pittsburgh in 1992, held positions within the transfer agency division of Federated Investors.
For further information and related articles on Prime Services for Hedge Funds, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location