Last Atlantis appoints Joe Burke as MD of Trading
Last Atlantis Capital Management, LLC (St Thomas, USVI) has promoted Joe Burke to be the firm's Managing Director of Trading.
In addition to managing Last Atlantis' trading staff, Burke liaises with program researchers and developers to analyze and implement the company's proprietary trading systems. In this capacity, Burke provides trade risk analysis and assessment for each program, and spearheads project development.
"Joe has demonstrated great ability in communicating the system objectives of our researchers and developers to our traders," said Irwin Berger, Last Atlantis' managing director. "As we continue to expand our proprietary product offering, this will be instrumental in ensuring that our day-to-day trading operations personnel understand our objectives so we maintain exceptional performance levels."
Prior to this promotion, Burke served as Last Atlantis' senior research trader where he participated in system development and research, trained proprietary traders and spearheaded operational developments in India, The Bahamas and US Virgin Islands.
The Last Atlantis Master Fund is a multiple share class product with a master feeder structure currently providing investors access to thirteen different share classes. The company is founded on the experience and expertise of managing directors Irwin Berger and Stig Ostgaard, one of the original Richard Dennis "Turtles", and the incubator and trading technology of Last Atlantis Capital, LLC, a professional trading firm.
For further information and related articles on Trading & Execution, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location