Major FX banks join Reuters platform
Deutsche Bank, Dexia, HSBC and Société Générale are the latest banks to go live on Reuters Trading for Foreign Exchange.
In addition, Citigroup became the newest bank to commit to the service and plans to go live in Q3, adding further weight to the dealer-to-customer foreign exchange trading service.
Reuters Trading for Foreign Exchange (RTFX) allows banks and their customers to trade foreign exchange from their Reuters desktop. The launch by this latest round of price makers brings banks, corporate and other financial participants around the world the ability to quickly and securely execute spot and forward FX and manage post trade processing through a single sign-on, utilising Reuters unrivalled global desktop footprint in the FX marketplace.
Seamus O'Sullivan, Global Head of Sales for RTFX at Reuters, said: 'With Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Société Générale and Dexia on the service, RTFX now has the liquidity and support from some of the biggest names in FX. Our focus is to continue to grow the liquidity and number of transactions on RTFX to ensure that we add value and make this a leading foreign exchange transaction service.'
RTFX builds on the Reuters established foreign exchange position, aiming to help banks reduce costs and expand the reach of their prices. RTFX has the support of 21 price makers and over 500 price takers from around the world.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location