Noble Investments Launches NI RICI (Series 3) Note
Zurich-based Noble Investments has launched the NI RICI (Series 3) Notes, the third product in its successful RICI Notes series.
The two previous issues of RICI Notes from Noble Investments, a member of global supply chain manager Noble Group (SGX: NOBL), have provided strong returns for investors, RICI 1 (launched July 2005) being +15.3% and RICI 2 (launched November 2005) being +14.7%, as at 25 May 2006.
The RICI 3 Note is linked to the performance of the Diapason Rogers Commodity Index Fund, giving exposure to a basket of 35 commodities in an index-tracker fund. The Rogers International Commodity Index (RICI) has been the best performing of the major global commodity indices over the last 1, 3 and 5 years.
'Investing in raw materials and natural resources is very 'hot' with investors right now,' said Stewart Aldcroft, Regional Director, Asia, for Noble Investments in Hong Kong. 'We have seen very positive interest from both retail and institutional investors throughout the Asian region, and especially in Japan, Korea and Taiwan. The great benefit of the RICI 3 Note is that it enables investors to fully participate in the potential returns of the commodities markets, yet at the same time provides a high level of protection through the 100% capital protection on maturity.'
Key details about the Note are as follows:
- Investment exposure to Commodity markets
- 4.75 Year Term
- 100% Capital Protection by AAA-rated bank
- Daily liquidity
- Profit Lock-in
- Investment participation up to 125%
- Minimum investment of USD10,000.
The offer period for subscriptions for the RICI 3 Note will be between 1 June and 23 June, and it is available through selected private banks and financial advisers in Asia.
Noble Investments SA is the Zurich, Switzerland-based subsidiary of Singapore-listed Noble Group that focuses on providing consultation and advice to professional investment fund distributors on the use of hedge and alternative investment funds.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund