Visual Portfolio Manager for hedge funds achieves record growth
Integrated Business Systems, Inc (IBSI), the provider of Visual Portfolio Manager integrated solutions for hedge funds, has reported strong growth in all areas of its business.
The firm attributes this strong performance to the ongoing demand for Visual Portfolio Manager and its associated professional services by all levels of hedge funds and fund administrators.
'Our rapid growth and ascendancy to a leadership position in the hedge fund space is due in large part to our strong client relationships. By literally working side by side with our clients, we've built a reputation as a hands-on, 'experts in our field' organisation,' said Michael Alesandro, CEO, Integrated Business Systems, Inc. 'Along with the growth and success comes the challenge to expand our infrastructure to meet the needs of our increasing client base. We've already set the wheels in motion on all fronts to enable us to continue delivering enhanced products, services, and support for our valued customers.'
Key milestones that support IBSI's recent growth include:
- Client base has grown to over 50 hedge funds with a total of over USD 150 billion under management.
- Made several new key management appointments led by the promotion of John Frohnhofer to Chief Operating Officer (COO) and director of all applications and services.
- Increased staff headcount by 50% in the past six months, which precipitated the move to a new 12,000 square foot headquarters located in Melville, NY.
- Launched several new Visual Portfolio Manager modules, including: Economic and Tax Investor Allocation & Reporting, Fund-level Functional Currency, and enhanced Cash & Position Reconciliations.
- Launched several new professional services, including: dedicated onsite staff for Custom Development, Consulting, Support, Operational Assistance, Database Administration and Back Office Processing Assistance.
- Increased Visual Portfolio Manager system performance by adding a Multi-threaded Processing Server, Bulk Trade Processing capability, and a data warehouse for reporting.
- Visual Portfolio Manager now deploys on Microsoft® SQL Server 2005 using the Microsoft .NETTM programming environment.
Background note: Founded in 1993, Integrated Business Systems, Inc (IBSI) focuses solely on the needs of hedge funds. Through Visual Portfolio Manager for Hedge Funds, the firm offers a comprehensive, fully integrated solution, including portfolio management, order management, portfolio accounting, and investor reporting. IBSI built its reputation by recognising the value of providing hedge funds with a single product for Straight Through Processing (STP), complemented by value-added professional services. More than 50 of the world's top hedge funds use Visual Portfolio Manager to streamline their operations thereby enabling them to focus on generating greater returns for investors.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund