EDHEC appoints Brehon as Associate Economics Research Director
As part of a new Economics research centre within the EDHEC group, Nicolas-Jean Brehon has been appointed Associate Economics Research Director.
He will be responsible for the research programme focusing on 'European Budgetary Governance'.
Brehon is an adviser to the French parliament, where he was notably responsible for monetary issues within the European Union for the Finance Committee. He is also a lecturer at Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne University.
Considered to be an eminent specialist in European budgetary issues, Brehon writes a monthly column for the French national newspaper, 'Le Monde'.
Background note: Founded in 1906, EDHEC is one of the leading French business schools. Accredited by the three main international academic organisations (AACSB (US-Global), AMBA (UK-Global) and EFMD (Europe-Global)), EDHEC has been developing a strategy for European excellence for several years which led to the creation of the EDHEC Risk and Asset Management Research Centre in 2001, today made up of 32 professors, engineers and research associates. In a desire to ensure that the research it carries out is truly applicable in practice, all of EDHEC's research work must be part of a research programme, the relevance and goals of which are validated from both an academic and business viewpoint.
Since February 2006, EDHEC has been developing an Economics research centre, comprised today of over ten researchers, focusing on the assessment of public policy.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund