INOKS Capital and NewAlpha Advisers enter into seeding agreement
INOKS Capital and Paris-based NewAlpha Advisers have entered into a seeding agreement with a view to launching a trade-structured finance fund, the Ancile Fund, later this summer.
This agreement is the fifth of its kind to be undertaken by NewAlpha Adviser's wholly owned seeding subsidiary since it was created in November 2003.
'We enthusiastically welcome our entente with NewAlpha Advisers and we're honoured in having been chosen among other talents by a well reputed and proficient team,' says Maximilian Tomei, CEO, Inox Capital. 'Even more importantly, however, is the confirmation through NewAlpha Advisers's involvement, that Ancile's innovative approach is destined to arouse interest with leading institutionals around the globe.'
Nicolas Gomart, CEO, NewAlpha Advisers, adds: ''The Ancile fund will represent an excellent opportunity for investors to capture a new source of alpha with very low market correlation. We are delighted to be associated with such an experienced team in this very specific area of collateralized commodity trade finance."
Background note: INOKS Capital is an independent asset management boutique based in Geneva. It seeks to offer its investors sustained performance through innovative investments across different asset classes. The company is run by four partners the majority with experience in finance and commodities.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund