EDHEC enters into a partnership with the Ecole d'Economie de Paris
EDHEC and the Ecole d'Economie de Paris have signed a cooperation agreement to create a programme to support young researchers in Economics.
This agreement will enable doctoral students to participate in work carried out by EDHEC's new Economics research centre as research assistants, whilst preparing their thesis within the 'Analysis and Economic Policies' doctoral programme at the Ecole d'Economie de Paris.
This collaboration is the result of a joint desire to support the development of economic research at an international level, and specifically in the field of public policy assessment.
Background note: The objective of the AP Ecole d'Economie de Paris is to participate in the prefigurement of the Ecole d'Economie de Paris which is to be set up on the Paris-Jourdan campus, further to the new provisions made by the research programme law for centres of excellence. It will also be responsible for launching the first experimental scientific programmes with the EEP label.
The AP Ecole d'Economie de Paris trains very high level students for economic research, particularly in the area of public policy assessment and within the context of the master and doctoral training programme in 'Analysis and Economic Policies' (APE). The AP Ecole d'Economie de Paris aims to develop and diversify openings and experience for its students and young researchers. The founding members of the AP Ecole d'Economie de Paris are the CNRS, EHESS, ENS, ENPC, INRA and the Université de Paris 1 in partnership with the AFD, INED and INSEE.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location