BISYS acquires TIME Financial Services, Inc
BISYS has acquired TIME Financial Services, Inc, a Woodland Hills, CA-based planning and insurance consulting firm servicing US financial advisory firms.
This acquisition marks BISYS' expansion in the point-of-sale marketplace targeting wirehouses and broker-dealers, and strategically complements the strong position established by LifeSource, a BISYS company. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
LifeSource currently provides a total outsourced insurance distribution solution through its national, multi-carrier, employee-based point-of-sale platform. It currently has two teams (Wirehouse and Property & Casualty) with 38 sales personnel and leverages the national operational resources of BISYS Insurance Services.
With more than 100 employees, twenty-five-year-old TIME Financial brings a complementary business model and a mature, robust sales organization that will more than double the field presence in the combined organization. In addition, TIME brings significant institutional relationships with nationally-known clients to the table.
Kate Kinkade, Chief Executive Officer of TIME Financial, who will lead the combined entity, said: 'We see an excellent fit with the LifeSource Wirehouse team, both philosophically and geographically, and believe that combining the resources of these organizations will provide the scope of coverage and quality of service that financial advisory firms require. BISYS is the perfect partner to fuel our expansion plans and position us for strong growth into the future.'
'I am pleased with the progress we've made during the past two years with our LifeSource Wirehouse initiative - the investment in TIME demonstrates our continued dedication to the institutional market place. The combined organization, which will be renamed, TIME Financial - a BISYS Company, gives us the resource and skill set necessary to achieve our operational and organizational objectives.' said John Howard, President, BISYS Insurance Services.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location