Strong momentum for Advent Portfolio Exchange and Geneva in Q2
Advent Software, Inc has revealed continued sales penetration and momentum with 29 new agreements signed in Q2, both in the US and Europe.
'With 18 clients choosing Advent Portfolio Exchange and 11 clients choosing Geneva, Advent is clearly answering a growing need in the investment management industry, where reliable, scalable solutions are vital to the continued growth of buy-side firms," said Stephanie DiMarco, Chief Executive Officer and founder of Advent. 'Our expanding client base for these solutions, which reflects both new customers and clients upgrading from the Axys platform, represents the mission-critical nature of Advent's solutions, and we are proud to be their partner of choice.'
Advent signed the 29 agreements with a wide range of investment management firms that represented hedge funds, prime brokers, fund administrators, asset managers and investment advisors.
The list includes:
- Aronson + Johnson + Ortiz, an institutional investment manager with over USD 25 billion in assets under management
- Bedrock Group,an independent asset manager based in Geneva, Switzerland
- Eastbourne Capital Management, a long/short US equity hedge fund with USD 3.3 billion under management
- The Fiduciary Group, a registered investment advisor that provides comprehensive wealth management services
- Halcyon Asset Management LLC, a New York-based multi-strategy manager with over USD 4 billion under management
- Harvest Management, LLC, a multi-strategy hedge fund based in New York
- Jefferies &Company, Inc., a New York-based global investment bank and institutional securities firm with a growing Prime Brokerage business.
"These wins, part of the 89 total that we recorded in the second quarter, highlight the fact that Advent's product offerings continue to perform with a proven reliability that is highly valued by prospects and customers alike,' said DiMarco. 'Driving our market momentum is Advent's long history of delivering innovative solutions that leverage our deep industry expertise and are supported by world-class customer service, which gives us great confidence about our continued market leadership.'
Background note: Advent's 4,500 customers, which include 15 of the largest global hedge funds, eight of the top ten global prime brokers, eight of the top ten global fund administrators, and 15 of the 20 fastest growing independent advisors, currently rely on Advent to manage over USD 12 trillion in total assets
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports