MPC Investors appoints Lee Manzi to Multi Asset team
London-based MPC Investors has appointed Lee Manzi as Portfolio Manager within its Multi Asset team.
Lee's appointment follows that of Miles Geldard, Head of Multi Assets, who is joining to launch new Multi Asset and Convertible funds towards the end of the year. Lee and Miles join MPC in September.
Lee joins MPC from JP Morgan Asset Management where he worked for 8 years, most recently as Fund Manager and Vice President within the Global Multi-Asset Group. Previously he worked in the Global Fixed Income Group at JP Morgan. Prior to this, Lee worked for a commercial banking and financial services company in the US, and for the International Currency Exchange.
Peter Harrison, Chief Executive, MPC Investors said: 'I am delighted that Lee is joining MPC, he brings talent and a depth of experience which will make a significant contribution to our Multi Asset team which is now complete. Lee's appointment further demonstrates our commitment to growing and developing the business to meet the increasingly diverse needs of our clients.'
Background note: MPC Investors was founded in 2000 as an independent asset management business. Assets under management currently stand at USD 1.35 bn. MPC manages long only mandates in UK equities including the Hiscox UK Opportunities Fund, and long/short strategies including the MPC Pilgrim Fund and MPC Pilgrim Select Fund. The Pilgrim Fund is an Anglo-European long/short equity fund with around USD 1.2bn of assets which has delivered a net return of over 96% since inception.The Pilgrim Select Fund is a European long/short equity fund which leverages the track record of the Pilgrim Fund to target higher returns.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location