Energy & Environment Capital Management teams with Coastal Partners to launch offshore fund of funds in energy and environment
Energy & Environment Capital Management LLC (EECM) and Coastal Partners, Ltd have joined forces to launch an offshore version of the Energy & Environment Fund.
This new fund of hedge funds will seek to provide superior returns with lower volatility and risk. EECM already manages the onshore version of the fund.
'The Coastal Partners team brings both money management and fund of funds management experience as well as an offshore platform for the fund,' says Dr Gary M Vasey, COO, EECM. 'With EECM's energy & environment knowledge, specific energy due diligence and risk management skills, the combination is very powerful.'
Commenting on the move Peter C Fusaro, CEO of Energy and Environment Capital Management LLC, says: 'We see investment opportunities in energy and environmental hedge fund managers as a diversified opportunity across commodity, geography and financial instrument,'.
The Energy & Environment Fund Ltd, which will launch in September as a Bahamian professional investment fund, will be administered by Sterling Management Limited and audited by KPMG.
Background notes: New York-based EECM was founded by Peter C Fusaro and Dr Gary M. Vasey who, with a combined 52 years of experience in energy and environment, are recognized energy and environment expert analysts. The pair are also the authors of Energy & Environmental Hedge Funds - The New Investment Paradigm (Wiley, 2006), and run the Energy Hedge Fund Center LLC (www.energyhedgefunds.com).
Founded by Robert J Henrich in 2004, Coastal Partners, Ltd is a Bahamian corporation and a registered investment advisor with offices in the US and the Bahamas. Coastal Partners, Ltd. represents European and US based investment managers in the global marketplace
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location