Conyers Dill & Pearman boosts London team
Richard Fear has left Charles Adams, Ritchie & Duckworth in the Cayman Islands, where he had been a partner for over six years, and joined the London office of Conyers Dill & Pearman.
Fear has joined Conyers Dill & Pearman's corporate and commercial practice where he will focus on investment funds, capital markets, banking and structured finance.
With the addition of Fear, the London office of Conyers Dill & Pearman continues to add strength, particularly within its Cayman Islands Practice.
Fear's addition comes quickly on the heels of the appointments of Naresh Sakhrani and Sheba Raza who both joined the London office of the firm in early 2007. Fear brings the complement of lawyers in the London office, which advises on the laws of Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, to eight.
Fear joined Conyers Dill & Pearman in London from Charles Adams, Ritchie & Duckworth in the Cayman Islands where he had been a partner for over 6 years. Educated at the University of Exeter (BSc, Physics); University of Liverpool (LLB) and Cambridge University (LLM), Fear is a Barrister of Middle Temple; a Cayman Islands Attorney-at-Law; a Notary Public; and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Head of the London office, Martin Lane, said: "Our Cayman Islands practice continues to grow from strength to strength. We are particularly pleased to have secured the services of a lawyer of Richard's depth of experience in the Cayman market."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location