Credaris announces appointment of Beth Fusco and John McGoff
London-based Credaris, the credit-specialist asset manager, has announced the appointment of Beth Fusco as High Yield Credit and analyst John McGoff as a Structured Credit Trader
Fusco's position focuses on fundamental research and relative value decisions in the high yield corporate and structured credit space. 'Beth's extensive know-how and experience will greatly complement the company's existing credit research work,' says Bob Buhr, Head of Credit Research. Beth will join Judith Newman in covering the global high yield universe.
Fusco joins Credaris from Merrill Lynch, where she spent ten years as a Senior Credit Analyst, specialising in high yield industrials.
Bob Buhr adds: 'We believe that in these periods of heightened volatility, superior fundamental credit research becomes even more important in identifying interesting credit risk and along with our traders finding the best way to exploit these opportunities.'
John McGoff will focus on standardised and bespoke collateralised debt obligation trading, supporting the growing product portfolio that Credaris offers investors in the synthetic credit space. McGoff previously traded the global correlation book at Commerzbank Securities in London and he joins the five person structured credit team led by Gennaro Pucci at Credaris.
Credaris is a London-based credit-specialist asset manager with a successful track record in secured finance, corporate and structured credit markets. The company has approximately EUR 1.4 billion of capital under management. Credaris provides investors access to the credit market through strategy-specific investment vehicles. These include funds, structured products and managed accounts, depending on the needs of customers. It seeks to improve the risk-return profile of existing portfolios by way of active restructuring, hedging and diversification strategies. Credaris employs 27 people of which 17 are experienced credit professionals. The company was established in 2003 and seeded by HSH Nordbank.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund